Reminder: Smalltalk Webcamp, 22nd of October

Reminder: Smalltalk Webcamp, 22nd of October

Johan Brichau-2
Hi,

Are you doing Web development with Smalltalk? Then this meeting is for you.
We organise an informal meetup on Smalltalk Web Technologies at the Yesplan offices.

Smalltalk WebCamp
---------------------------
Date: Tuesday October 22nd, 2019 (9h30 -> 18h00)
Location: Yesplan offices in Gent, Belgium. (www.yesplan.be)

This is an un-conference: everyone is invited to actively participate by presenting their project.
Come and share your web development experience with Smalltalk.
Wether you are doing Seaside, Teapot, PharoJS, Amber, SqueakJs, Zinc REST, … or anything else that involves Smalltalk and web technologies: come and share your experience!

We provide ample time to discuss and collaborate on topics, meet people and have a beer in the evening.

Attendance is free, but please register before October 15th if you are attending, so we can plan accordingly.

At this time, there are 9 participants, excluding the Yesplan team.

Questions? Please send me an email.

Best regards
Johan Brichau

Re: Reminder: Smalltalk Webcamp, 22nd of October

Steve Quezadas
This is way too far for me. I am going to the one in portland in a week though.

Also, it's nice to know where these pharo smalltalk conventions and camps are. What is the best way to learn about these? Through this maillist or is it posted somewhere?

On Mon, Sep 23, 2019 at 10:58 AM Johan Brichau <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Are you doing Web development with Smalltalk? Then this meeting is for you.
We organise an informal meetup on Smalltalk Web Technologies at the Yesplan offices.

Smalltalk WebCamp
---------------------------

Best regards
Johan Brichau

Re: Reminder: Smalltalk Webcamp, 22nd of October

Craig Latta

Hi Johan--

     Looking forward to it!

-C

***

     On 23/9/19 19:57, Johan Brichau wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Are you doing Web development with Smalltalk? Then this meeting is for
you.

> We organise an informal meetup on Smalltalk Web Technologies at the
> Yesplan offices.

> Smalltalk WebCamp
> ---------------------------
> Date: Tuesday October 22nd, 2019 (9h30 -> 18h00)
> Location: Yesplan offices in Gent, Belgium. (www.yesplan.be
> <http://www.yesplan.be/>)
>
> This is an un-conference: everyone is invited to actively participate by
> presenting their project.
> Come and share your web development experience with Smalltalk.
> Wether you are doing Seaside, Teapot, PharoJS, Amber, SqueakJs, Zinc
> REST, … or anything else that involves Smalltalk and web technologies:
> come and share your experience!
>
> We provide ample time to discuss and collaborate on topics, meet people
> and have a beer in the evening.
>
> Attendance is free, but please register before October 15th if you are
> attending, so we can plan accordingly.
> Registration
> link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/smalltalk-webcamp-tickets-69185265993
>
> At this time, there are 9 participants, excluding the Yesplan team.
>
> Questions? Please send me an email.
>
> Best regards
> Johan Brichau

Craig Latta
Black Page Digital
Amsterdam :: San Francisco
[hidden email]
+31   6 2757 7177
+ 1 415  287 3547

Re: Reminder: Smalltalk Webcamp, 22nd of October

Esteban A. Maringolo
Hi,

I'll arrive to Ghent by train on Monday afternoon, and will likely wander around the city/museum and/or any other point of interest.
I still haven't booked any lodging, and will likely go for a simple bed & breakfast since I plan to be outside as much as possible (if weather enables it).

Regards,

Esteban A. Maringolo

On Tue, Sep 24, 2019 at 12:00 PM Craig Latta <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Johan--

     Looking forward to it!

-C

***

     On 23/9/19 19:57, Johan Brichau wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Are you doing Web development with Smalltalk? Then this meeting is for
you.
> We organise an informal meetup on Smalltalk Web Technologies at the
> Yesplan offices.

> Smalltalk WebCamp
> ---------------------------
> Date: Tuesday October 22nd, 2019 (9h30 -> 18h00)
> Location: Yesplan offices in Gent, Belgium. (www.yesplan.be
> <http://www.yesplan.be/>)
>
> This is an un-conference: everyone is invited to actively participate by
> presenting their project.
> Come and share your web development experience with Smalltalk.
> Wether you are doing Seaside, Teapot, PharoJS, Amber, SqueakJs, Zinc
> REST, … or anything else that involves Smalltalk and web technologies:
> come and share your experience!
>
> We provide ample time to discuss and collaborate on topics, meet people
> and have a beer in the evening.
>
> Attendance is free, but please register before October 15th if you are
> attending, so we can plan accordingly.
> Registration
> link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/smalltalk-webcamp-tickets-69185265993
>
> At this time, there are 9 participants, excluding the Yesplan team.
>
> Questions? Please send me an email.
>
> Best regards
> Johan Brichau

Craig Latta