Reminder: Smalltalk Webcamp, 22nd of October

1 message Options

Reminder: Smalltalk Webcamp, 22nd of October

Johan Brichau-2
Hi,

18 participants registered already.
If you still plan to come, please register today!

Smalltalk WebCamp
---------------------------
Date: Tuesday October 22nd, 2019 (9h30 -> 18h00)
Location: Yesplan offices in Gent, Belgium. (www.yesplan.be)

This is an un-conference: everyone is invited to actively participate by presenting their project.
Come and share your web development experience with Smalltalk.
Wether you are doing Seaside, Teapot, PharoJS, Amber, SqueakJs, Zinc REST, … or anything else that involves Smalltalk and web technologies: come and share your experience!

We provide ample time to discuss and collaborate on topics, meet people and have a beer in the evening.

Attendance is free, but please register before October 15th if you are attending, so we can plan accordingly.

At this time, there are 18 registered participants.

Questions? Please send me an email.

Best regards
Johan Brichau