Remote Development Panel at Smalltalk Solutions

Remote Development Panel at Smalltalk Solutions

Dan Antion
I am moderating a panel discussion on remote development at Smalltalk
Solutions in July.  The discussion will focus on things that make remote
development work, things that prevent it from working as well as it
should and things that we need to make it work better.

For the purposes of this panel, remote development can be a team of
distant programmers adding to a collective work, a single developer
handling small portions (or large portions) of a company's development
or two people in the same office who do not share an image.  The goal is
to learn from those doing it, how to work better when we work from a
distance. The work can be commercial products, in-house development,
tools or enhancements to development environments. I would like to focus
on joint development, not simply development of a stand-alone end
product for delivery to a remote client.

I would like to have the Dolphin community represented on the panel.  If
you are planning to attend Smalltalk Solutions, fit the (fairly broad)
profile described above and would like to share your experiences (good
and/or bad), please send me an email.

Thanks, and see you in Toronto
Dan
Daniel Antion
American Nuclear Insurers

Re: Remote Development Panel at Smalltalk Solutions

Dan Antion
We have enough people for the panel now.

Thanks

news:[hidden email]...