Remove Blog component

Gerhard Obermann
Hi!

How can I remove the blog component for one page!

Cheers
Gerhard

Re: Remove Blog component

Tudor Girba-3
Hi,

I guess you mean the PostTicker component. If so, build a new
environment that does not have the component embedded and in the
settings of your page choose the new environment.

Cheers,
Doru

On 18 May 2009, at 20:19, Gerhard Obermann wrote:

> Hi!
>
> How can I remove the blog component for one page!
>
> Cheers
> Gerhard

www.tudorgirba.com

"It's not what we do that matters most, it's how we do it."

Re: Remove Blog component

Tudor Girba-3
Hi,

Add a page called MySpecialEnvironment to the root. Copy in there the
contents from the page found in /environment. Add another page called
MyPageWithSpecialEnvironment and in the Settings point the environment
to be MySpecialEnvironment.

Cheers,
Doru

On 18 May 2009, at 21:11, Gerhard Obermann wrote:

> Yes I already thought to do it in that way but how to create a new
> environment!
>
> Cheers,
> gerhard
>

> On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 9:00 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I guess you mean the PostTicker component. If so, build a new
> environment that does not have the component embedded and in the
> settings of your page choose the new environment.
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> On 18 May 2009, at 20:19, Gerhard Obermann wrote:
>
> Hi!
>
> How can I remove the blog component for one page!
>
> Cheers
> Gerhard

> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "It's not what we do that matters most, it's how we do it."

www.tudorgirba.com

"Every thing has its own flow."

Re: Remove Blog component

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 4:39 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Add a page called MySpecialEnvironment to the root. Copy in there the contents from the page found in /environment. Add another page called MyPageWithSpecialEnvironment and in the Settings point the environment to be MySpecialEnvironment.

It was useful for me and I think could be for someone else coming later to this list. What about putting this question and answer in http://www.piercms.com/doc/faq

Sorry, I don't have user/pass.

Cheers,

Mariano

[...]

Damien Cassou-3

http://www.piercms.com/doc/faq#45138032

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

popular by not having them." James Iry

Re: Remove Blog component

Tudor Girba-3
Thanks, Damien.

Doru

On 25 May 2009, at 10:22, Damien Cassou wrote:

> On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 2:49 AM, Mariano Martinez Peck
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> It was useful for me and I think could be for someone else coming
>> later to
>> this list. What about putting this question and answer in
>> http://www.piercms.com/doc/faq
>
> http://www.piercms.com/doc/faq#45138032
>
> --
> Damien Cassou
> http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st
>
> "Lambdas are relegated to relative obscurity until Java makes them
> popular by not having them." James Iry

www.tudorgirba.com

"Not knowing how to do something is not an argument for how it cannot
be done."