Remove/deprecate String adaptation?

Henrik Sperre Johansen
Could we please remove, or at least deprecate the
String>> #adaptTo*: andSend: protocol?

Made me question my sanity a bit when I forgot some parenthesis, and
0.1 + 0.2 storeString
didn't raise any errors, nor returned the string like I'd intended it to...

Cheers,
Henry

Re: Remove/deprecate String adaptation?

Stéphane Ducasse
I thought that we already did it.
Henrik can you open a bug entry and provide some code.

Stef