Remove wordStyleCursorMovement preference?

Remove wordStyleCursorMovement preference?

Michael Rueger-6
Hi all,

is anybody setting this preference false? (I wasn't even aware it existed)

If not, we could just remove the preference and clean up cursor movement
code.

Michael

Re: Remove wordStyleCursorMovement preference?

Adrian Lienhard
Never used and I have no idea what it does.

I won't miss it ;)

Cheers,
Adrian

On Jun 12, 2009, at 16:06 , Michael Rueger wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> is anybody setting this preference false? (I wasn't even aware it
> existed)
>
> If not, we could just remove the preference and clean up cursor
> movement
> code.
>
> Michael

Re: Remove wordStyleCursorMovement preference?

Stéphane Ducasse
+1

kill preferences....

Shredstef