Removing Package from SqueakSource Project

Removing Package from SqueakSource Project

Runar Jordahl
I have a (private) SqueakSource project where I want to remove a
package. I changed my package names, and leaving the old package will
probably only confuse users.

I am unable to find a way to remove packages in the SqueakSource
project. There is the possibility to delete the project, and recreate
it under the same name, then publish the correct packages. Is this my
only option?

(I use Metacello so I know I can create configurations to ease the
understanding of the project's contents. But I still want to remove
packages...)

Kind regards
Runar

Re: Removing Package from SqueakSource Project

simondenier

On 18 févr. 2011, at 20:22, Runar Jordahl wrote:

> I have a (private) SqueakSource project where I want to remove a
> package. I changed my package names, and leaving the old package will
> probably only confuse users.
>
> I am unable to find a way to remove packages in the SqueakSource
> project. There is the possibility to delete the project, and recreate
> it under the same name, then publish the correct packages. Is this my
> only option?

No, you should first log in into your project, go to Versions, click on a version to get the detailed view, then you should have in the left Actions menu: Delete Version, and Delete Package (all versions of the package)

--
Simon Denier

Re: Removing Package from SqueakSource Project

Runar Jordahl
Thanks a lot!

Runar