Removing an mcm from squeaksource

Tapple Gao
I accidentally committed update-mtf.24.mcm to
http://squeaksource.com/TweakCore . I meant to commit it to the
cobalt repository; it's not a tweak mcm at all. I don't see any
way to remove it; SqueakSource doesn't show it in the web tools.

Is there any way to delete it? It breaks both the tweak and
cobalt install scripts by being there

Matthew Fulmer (a.k.a. Tapple)

Re: Removing an mcm from squeaksource

Tobias Pape
Am 2011-02-10 um 19:00 schrieb Matthew Fulmer:
> I accidentally committed update-mtf.24.mcm to
> http://squeaksource.com/TweakCore . I meant to commit it to the
> cobalt repository; it's not a tweak mcm at all. I don't see any
> way to remove it; SqueakSource doesn't show it in the web tools.
>
> Is there any way to delete it? It breaks both the tweak and
> cobalt install scripts by being there

In the project view of TweakCore, If you have admin-rights
for the project, select “Edit Configs”, then select your
MCM and hit “OK”, whereafter, given you then confirm, your
MCM will be gone.

So Long
        -Tobias