Rename buildCommands to buildCommandColumn

Rename buildCommands to buildCommandColumn

Stephan Eggermont-3
We have been adding more places where it makes sense to have commands than
just the report. It seems to make sense to have a more specific name than
commands (and buildCommands). In the MAOneToManyComponent and the
MAOneToManyScalarComponent we renamed them.

Please let us know if you find this a bad idea.

Since this is an interface change, we'll make these in #'version3.2.0'.
Also we'll add a #'release3.2'. If you do not want this change in your
version, please continue using #'release3.1'.

Diego & Stephan

Name: Magritte-Seaside-StephanEggermont.358
Author: StephanEggermont
Time: 26 August 2014, 12:30:39.781583 pm
UUID: fccb214f-276b-455f-9147-3abca814e725
Ancestors: Magritte-Seaside-DiegoLont.357

Re: Rename buildCommands to buildCommandColumn

DiegoLont
Hi all,

Propagating this change, I came to the conclusion that QC Magritte can no longer work on Seaside 3.0. As Seaside 3.1 has been declared stable for some time, and is updated in Gemstone as well, I guess this means I will no longer support Seaside 3.0 in the QC Magritte configuration. Does anyone have a problem with this? If so, please say so, then I will create a working configuration that still supports Seaside 3.0. Note that this will probably not have all recent changes I make to QC Magritte.

Cheers,
Diego