Rendering other aspect than title in title

Rendering other aspect than title in title

Dennis Schetinin
How can I render other property of object (say #fullName) in the title of the page?

--
Dennis Schetinin

Re: Rendering other aspect than title in title

Lukas Renggli
Edit PRContentWidget. There is a setting called 'Head Title' that
specifies the title of the page. Probably you need to subclass or
change the implementation, as it is not that powerful.

Cheers,
Lukas

On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 9:20 AM, Dennis Schetinin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> How can I render other property of object (say #fullName) in the title of
> the page?
>
> --
> Dennis Schetinin

Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Rendering other aspect than title in title

Dennis Schetinin

Edit PRContentWidget. There is a setting called 'Head Title' that
specifies the title of the page. Probably you need to subclass or
change the implementation, as it is not that powerful.

With the help of my coworker just found there's #menu in #PRStructure (comment: 'A short title used for navigation facilities.'), which can be used to implement what I wanted... :)

--
Dennis Schetinin