Replacing the pharo logo

Olivier Auverlot
Hi,

How to replacing the pharo logo with a custom picture ?

In the collaboractive book, I found an article about "Putting a
background picture" but it changes the background without modify the logo.

Best regards
Olivier ;-)

www.auverlot.fr

Re: Replacing the pharo logo

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 11:34 AM, Olivier Auverlot <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

How to replacing the pharo logo with a custom picture ?

In the collaboractive book, I found an article about "Putting a background picture" but it changes the background without modify the logo.

similar, but use     LogoImageMorph default: yourImage

Best regards
Olivier ;-)

www.auverlot.fr

Re: Replacing the pharo logo

Olivier Auverlot
Thank for your help.

I tried this command in the workspace but I got an error.

LogoImageMorph default: (ImageReadWriter formFromFileNamed: 'logo.png')

    Form(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #delete

My picture is in the same directory that the Pharo image.

Best regards
Olivier ;-)

www.auverlot.fr

Le 24/02/11 13:48, Mariano Martinez Peck a écrit :

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 11:34 AM, Olivier Auverlot <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

How to replacing the pharo logo with a custom picture ?

In the collaboractive book, I found an article about "Putting a background picture" but it changes the background without modify the logo.

similar, but use     LogoImageMorph default: yourImage

Best regards
Olivier ;-)

www.auverlot.fr

Re: Replacing the pharo logo

Alain Plantec-3
LogoImageMorph default: (ImageMorph withForm: (ImageReadWriter
formFromFileNamed: 'logo.png')))

should do it
Cheers
Alain

Le 24/02/2011 14:17, Olivier Auverlot a écrit :

> Thank for your help.
>
> I tried this command in the workspace but I got an error.
>
> LogoImageMorph default: (ImageReadWriter formFromFileNamed: 'logo.png')
>
>     Form(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #delete
>

> My picture is in the same directory that the Pharo image.
>
> Best regards
> Olivier ;-)
>
> www.auverlot.fr
>
> Le 24/02/11 13:48, Mariano Martinez Peck a écrit :
>>

>> On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 11:34 AM, Olivier Auverlot
>>
>>     Hi,
>>
>>     How to replacing the pharo logo with a custom picture ?
>>
>>     In the collaboractive book, I found an article about "Putting a
>>     background picture" but it changes the background without modify
>>     the logo.
>>

>> similar, but use     LogoImageMorph default: yourImage
>>
>>     Best regards
>>     Olivier ;-)
>>
>>     www.auverlot.fr <http://www.auverlot.fr>

Re: Replacing the pharo logo

Mariano Martinez Peck
alain, maybe this is another good idea for a setting ?

LogoImageMorph default: (ImageMorph withForm: (ImageReadWriter formFromFileNamed: 'logo.png')))

Le 24/02/2011 16:26, Mariano Martinez Peck a écrit :
> alain, maybe this is another good idea for a setting ?

yes!
Alain

Re: Replacing the pharo logo

Olivier Auverlot
Hi Alain,

Sorry. I got the same error that in my previous mail :-(

> LogoImageMorph default: (ImageMorph withForm: (ImageReadWriter
> formFromFileNamed: 'logo.png')))
>
> should do it
> Cheers
> Alain
>

> Le 24/02/2011 14:17, Olivier Auverlot a écrit :
>> Thank for your help.
>>
>> I tried this command in the workspace but I got an error.
>>
>> LogoImageMorph default: (ImageReadWriter formFromFileNamed: 'logo.png')
>>
>>     Form(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #delete
>>

>> My picture is in the same directory that the Pharo image.
>>
>> Best regards
>> Olivier ;-)
>>
>> www.auverlot.fr
>>
>> Le 24/02/11 13:48, Mariano Martinez Peck a écrit :
>>>

>>> On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 11:34 AM, Olivier Auverlot
>>>
>>>     Hi,
>>>
>>>     How to replacing the pharo logo with a custom picture ?
>>>
>>>     In the collaboractive book, I found an article about "Putting a
>>>     background picture" but it changes the background without modify
>>>     the logo.
>>>

>>> similar, but use     LogoImageMorph default: yourImage
>>>
>>>     Best regards
>>>     Olivier ;-)
>>>
>>>     www.auverlot.fr <http://www.auverlot.fr>

Re: Replacing the pharo logo

Olivier Auverlot
oops ! I tryed with a clean image of Pharo and this is ok. I think that my image is corrupted with the many tests that i did with it.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards ;-)
Olivier

www.auverlot.fr