Reporting Framework or Engine

Leon van Dyk
Hi Forum

Does anybody know of a Smalltalk based reporting framework or engine
that can be used to generate reports and works with the Smalltalk
collection classes and blocks as data sources.

Regards,
Leon

Re: Reporting Framework or Engine

Sebastián Sastre
Hi Leon,

  I'm not, but I like to use the .ocx of Report Manager to deliver
PDFs. To do that I just prepare the script of SQL just to load the
results of the work with ST collections and other ST stuff.
  The .rpt of the Report Manager is called in runtime and it expects
that tables and data and it only displays them in the designed layout
or make a PDF.

  regards,

Sebastian

Leon van Dyk escreveu:

> Hi Forum
>
> Does anybody know of a Smalltalk based reporting framework or engine
> that can be used to generate reports and works with the Smalltalk
> collection classes and blocks as data sources.
>
> Regards,
> Leon

Re: Reporting Framework or Engine

Leon van Dyk