Repository Browser

Jerome Baum
I've create a very basic repository browser. Right now it can:

* List packages.
* List package versions.
* Create a package.
* Create a version.
* Commit a system package into a version in the repository.
* Load from a version in the repository.
* Freeze a version.

You can load it by pasting this into your Workspace:

    jQuery getScript: 'http://www.herospaces.com/repo/amber/repobrowser/0.0.2/load.js' then: [ ClassBuilder new setupClass: RepositoryBrowser. RepositoryBrowser new open ]

Do it. You'll get an error about window not responding to a message. That's just because of an asynchronous script include. Close the error and the "Repo Browser" tab and just Do it again.

Let me know what you think. I know there is a lot of room for improvement. I'll keep working at it.

Re: Repository Browser

Nicolas Petton
Cool!

I remember Göran wanted to go into this direction :)

Nico