Request for mentor(s) within Pharos community

Request for mentor(s) within Pharos community

Anthony Romo
Today I joined the pharo-users mailing list.  I am a masters degree candidate in software design.  I would appreciate an email from member(s) of the community that would be willing to communicate with me and give me a quick start as to how best to participate in the community.

Re: Request for mentor(s) within Pharos community

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi Anthony

Welcome!
Do you know Smalltalk?
to participate you can
        - ask if people have ongoing project and how to help if you have time
        - have a look at the bug tracker and
        http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/HowToContribute
        http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/list
        - read the chapters of http://www.pharobyexample.org and give us feedback