Request for test

hilaire
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Request for test

Max Leske
mac os 10.6.4: Icon is grey with a blue triangle in it, app runs without problems. System language is english, app language was also english.

Cheers,
Max

On 29.07.2010, at 15:38, Hilaire Fernandes wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am preparing a DrGeo release.
>
> I will be very please if Windows and Mac user could test it for me please.
>
> I need to know if the application icon is looking like a triangle and if
> DrGeo UI is in French for the French users.
>
> Here it is: http://people.ofset.org/hilaire/DrGeo.app.zip
>
> Thanks
>
> Hilaire

Re: Request for test

Mariano Martinez Peck
same here.

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 3:42 PM, Max Leske <[hidden email]> wrote:
mac os 10.6.4: Icon is grey with a blue triangle in it, app runs without problems. System language is english, app language was also english.

Cheers,
Max

On 29.07.2010, at 15:38, Hilaire Fernandes wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am preparing a DrGeo release.
>
> I will be very please if Windows and Mac user could test it for me please.
>
> I need to know if the application icon is looking like a triangle and if
> DrGeo UI is in French for the French users.
>
> Here it is: http://people.ofset.org/hilaire/DrGeo.app.zip
>
> Thanks
>
> Hilaire

Re: Request for test

Gary Chambers-4
Icon looks ok on Vista. App works nicely ;-) (English here, as it should be!)

Regards, Gary
On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 3:42 PM, Max Leske <[hidden email]> wrote:
mac os 10.6.4: Icon is grey with a blue triangle in it, app runs without problems. System language is english, app language was also english.

Cheers,
Max

On 29.07.2010, at 15:38, Hilaire Fernandes wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am preparing a DrGeo release.
>
> I will be very please if Windows and Mac user could test it for me please.
>
> I need to know if the application icon is looking like a triangle and if
> DrGeo UI is in French for the French users.
>
> Here it is: http://people.ofset.org/hilaire/DrGeo.app.zip
>
> Thanks
>
> Hilaire

Re: Request for test

SergeStinckwich
On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 8:38 PM, Hilaire Fernandes
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am preparing a DrGeo release.
>
> I will be very please if Windows and Mac user could test it for me please.
>
> I need to know if the application icon is looking like a triangle and if
> DrGeo UI is in French for the French users.
>
> Here it is: http://people.ofset.org/hilaire/DrGeo.app.zip

Great !

The application icon is looking like a triangle and the UI is in
french on my mac.
Are the translations available somewhere online ?

Regards,
--
Serge Stinckwich
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk