Request write access to Pharo40Inbox

Attila Magyar
hi,

Can someone give me write access to Pharo40Inbox? My smalltalkhub user is zeroflag.

thanks

Re: Request write access to Pharo40Inbox

EstebanLM
Hi,

I marked it as public access now, so you should be able to commit.

Esteban

On 28 May 2014, at 14:46, Attila Magyar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> hi,
>
> Can someone give me write access to Pharo40Inbox? My smalltalkhub user is
> zeroflag.
>
> thanks

Re: Request write access to Pharo40Inbox

Marcus Denker-4

It should have public write access for all logged in users already...

On 28 May 2014, at 19:46, Attila Magyar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> hi,
>
> Can someone give me write access to Pharo40Inbox? My smalltalkhub user is
> zeroflag.
>
> thanks

Re: Request write access to Pharo40Inbox

Attila Magyar
Hm, it said: 'Could not save version'. Response code is 500. ZnResponse(500 Internal Server Error text/plain;charset=utf-8 30B)

Re: Request write access to Pharo40Inbox

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Attila Magyar wrote
Hm, it said: 'Could not save version'. Response code is 500. ZnResponse(500 Internal Server Error text/plain;charset=utf-8 30B)
What are the details of the mcz(s) you're trying to commit?
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Request write access to Pharo40Inbox

Attila Magyar
I created a slice (SLICE-Issue-13272-No-temporary-to-instvar-suggestion) then I tried to save it to the repo below, using the monticello browser.

MCHttpRepository
        location: 'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Pharo/Pharo40Inbox/main'
        user: 'zeroflag'
        password: '*****'

What other details would you like to know?

Re: Request write access to Pharo40Inbox

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
what are the dependency mczs?

On May 28, 2014, at 4:40 PM, Attila Magyar [via Smalltalk] <[hidden email]> wrote:
> What other details would you like to know?

Cheers,
Sean

Re: Request write access to Pharo40Inbox

Pablo Herrero
BTW: I'm also getting 'Error: could not save version.' with response
'500 Internal Server Error'. Maybe's not the case but it was a
permissions problem the last time I stamble upon this.

Also here:

MCSmalltalkhubRepository
    owner: 'Pharo'
    project: 'Pharo40Inbox'
        user: 'pabloh'
        password: '*****'

> what are the dependency mczs?
>
> On May 28, 2014, at 4:40 PM, Attila Magyar [via Smalltalk] <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>> What other details would you like to know?
>
> Cheers,
> Sean

Re: Request write access to Pharo40Inbox

Marcus Denker-4
I checked again and somehow the public write access was not enables.
I enabled it and double checked: now it should work.

On 29 May 2014, at 11:20, Pablo Herrero <[hidden email]> wrote:

> BTW: I'm also getting 'Error: could not save version.' with response
> '500 Internal Server Error'. Maybe's not the case but it was a
> permissions problem the last time I stamble upon this.
>
> Also here:
>
> MCSmalltalkhubRepository
>    owner: 'Pharo'
>    project: 'Pharo40Inbox'
>        user: 'pabloh'
>        password: '*****'

>> what are the dependency mczs?
>>
>> On May 28, 2014, at 4:40 PM, Attila Magyar [via Smalltalk] <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>> What other details would you like to know?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Sean

Re: Request write access to Pharo40Inbox

Attila Magyar
Sean P. DeNigris wrote
what are the dependency mczs?
SmartSuggestions. I'm still getting the Http 500 error.

On 29 May 2014, at 12:05, Attila Magyar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Sean P. DeNigris wrote
>> what are the dependency mczs?
>
> SmartSuggestions. I'm still getting the Http 500 error.

The strange thing is that I checked again the settings, and the public wrote access
is *disabled*.

This means that there is a bug: I enabled it *twice* already.

On 29 May 2014, at 12:21, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 29 May 2014, at 12:05, Attila Magyar <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Sean P. DeNigris wrote
>>> what are the dependency mczs?
>>
>> SmartSuggestions. I'm still getting the Http 500 error.
>>

> The strange thing is that I checked again the settings, and the public wrote access
> is *disabled*.
>
> This means that there is a bug: I enabled it *twice* already.

So, yes, it seems to be not saved, the public status flag.

        Marcus

On 29 May 2014, at 12:25, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 29 May 2014, at 12:21, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> On 29 May 2014, at 12:05, Attila Magyar <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Sean P. DeNigris wrote
>>>
>>> SmartSuggestions. I'm still getting the Http 500 error.
>>>

>> The strange thing is that I checked again the settings, and the public wrote access
>> is *disabled*.
>>
>> This means that there is a bug: I enabled it *twice* already.
>
> So, yes, it seems to be not saved, the public status flag.

I added Sean, zeroflag and Pablo as contributors the the inbox
(as a workaround)

        Marcus

Re: Request write access to Pharo40Inbox

Pablo Herrero
> I added Sean, zeroflag and Pablo as contributors the the inbox
> (as a workaround)

FWIW I could upload to the Inbox right after you enabled the public
write access for the second time (and before you add me as a
contributor)

Re: Request write access to Pharo40Inbox

Attila Magyar
Now, it works for me too.

Re: Request write access to Pharo40Inbox

Nicolas Petton
I will have a look at it next monday.

Cheers,
Nico