Resource packaging without the view implementation

1 message Options

Resource packaging without the view implementation

Howard Oh
I have a package that has a resource which has been mutated from my new
view.
Package manager does not put my view and its implementation into the package
while the resource is in.
"Nothing" says package manager for prerequisits inquiry.
I thought, "Wow, STB is something that can even save packaging view
implementation".

But the reality is not that.
Migration testing showed the view need the implementation.

Prerequisite checking is a bit loose for the resource side.

Hwa Jong Oh