Resources Diagram

Ted Kaehler-2
Folks,
        As a new user, I really want to see a diagram of all of the
things that Lively uses.  I need a picture in my mind of what is
local, and what is on a server.  I need to see every kind of thing
that Lively depends on.

You have this diagram in your head.  Let's allow the user to have it also.

Please include this diagram in the documentation.
Please tell me what else needs to be in the diagram, and I will edit it.

--Ted.

--
Ted Kaehler
If at first you don't succeed  ...  get new batteries.    --anon

%lively-resources.gif (180 bytes) Download Attachment
lively-resources.gif (8K) Download Attachment

Re: Resources Diagram

Lincke, Jens
Hi, Ted

I annotated your diagram a bit. Does it help you?

Best,
Jens

Am 29.02.2012 um 01:04 schrieb Ted Kaehler:

Folks,
As a new user, I really want to see a diagram of all of the
things that Lively uses.  I need a picture in my mind of what is
local, and what is on a server.  I need to see every kind of thing
that Lively depends on.

You have this diagram in your head.  Let's allow the user to have it also.

Please include this diagram in the documentation.
Please tell me what else needs to be in the diagram, and I will edit it.

--Ted.

--
Ted Kaehler
If at first you don't succeed  ...  get new batteries.    --anon
Viewpoints Research Institute
http://www.vpri.org/html/team_bios/kaehler.html<lively-resources.gif>_______________________________________________

Re: Resources Diagram

Ted Kaehler-2

Jens,
        Thank you for filling in the diagram!  That is a nice Lively page!
        How about adding a box for each kind of editor, what it
shows, and how to get it?

--Ted