Resources for internet application

Rogerio Borba
In the next version of dolphin, the resources for internet application
will be improved?

Re: Resources for internet application

Blair McGlashan-2
"Rogério" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> In the next version of dolphin, the resources for internet application
> will be improved?

Rogério, can you explain what you mean by "resources for internet
application"?

Regards

Blair

Re: Resources for internet application

Rogerio Borba

> Rogério, can you explain what you mean by "resources for internet
> application"?
>
> Regards
>
> Blair

Tools for internet application, like Web Toolkit that provides support
for Smalltalk Server Pages, for example.
Thanks

Re: Resources for internet application

Andy Bower-2
Rogério,

> > Rogério, can you explain what you mean by "resources for internet
> > application"?
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Blair
>
> Tools for internet application, like Web Toolkit that provides support
> for Smalltalk Server Pages, for example.
> Thanks

We don't have any current plans to build a web toolkit into the base
product. However, a number of add-ons are already available that make it
pretty straightforward to develop web based apps in Dolphin. Take a look at
Dolphin Harbor (www.dolphinharbor.org) and, in particular, Spray, Swazoo and
FastCGI.

http://www.dolphinharbor.org/dh/projects/index.html

Best Regards,