Response to events.

Dominique Dartois
Hello.
I'm trying to use createSchematicWiring in a MVP and
I can't find the symbols used by when:send:to: for the
triggered events. Is there a list somewhere?

Thanks.
----
Dominique Dartois

Re: Response to events.

Christopher J. Demers
Dominique Dartois <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> Hello.
> I'm trying to use createSchematicWiring in a MVP and
> I can't find the symbols used by when:send:to: for the
> triggered events. Is there a list somewhere?

Yes, there is a list.  In Dolphin 3.0 you can right click on the relevant
view class in the CHB then select Browse from the context menu, then select
Published events.  In Dolphin 2.x it seems that you can get the events from
the presenter rather than the view, and the Published events item is
directly on the CHB class context menu.

On Thursday, August 17, 2000 12:08 AM I posted a message with the subject
"Browse Events/Aspects - Simple Enhancement, Copy to Clipboard..." in the
old news group that contained an enhancement to the event browser that will
copy a selected event into the clipboard.  I found this simple enhancement
to be very handy as it saves me from retyping (and possibly miss-spelling)
event names.  The message should still be on the old server, or in the news
archive.  Let me know if you would like me to repost it here.

Chris

Re: Response to events.

Dominique Dartois
Thanks, I retrieved your post in the DSSN archive
but I think my question was not really clear :
I am looking for all the names used by Dolphin to represent
Windows events like #actionPerformed and not for the
events published by a class.
----
Dominique Dartois