Retrobjects somewhere?

seki
Hello,

I found many references to the Retrobjects emulation package by Gabriel Honoré, from ESUG 2009.

Unfortunately, the hosting web site for the distribution packages (http://www.zeek-it.com.ar/retrobjects/main.html) has vanished, the files are not available trough archive.org, and I did not managed to find an address to ask the author directly.

Could someone give me an address to join Retrobjects author?
Or does someone that had kept a copy of retrobjects-1.0.2-esug-runtime-installer.exe and retrobjects-1.0.2-esug-development.zip could send it to me?

Thanks for your attention :)
Sébastien KIRCHE

Re: Retrobjects somewhere?

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 2:21 PM, seki <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

I found many references to the Retrobjects emulation package by Gabriel
Honoré, from ESUG 2009.

Unfortunately, the hosting web site for the distribution packages
(http://www.zeek-it.com.ar/retrobjects/main.html) has vanished, the files
are not available trough archive.org, and I did not managed to find an
address to ask the author directly.

Could someone give me an address to join Retrobjects author?

Not sure if he keeps this email, but just in case I have cc'ed him.

Or does someone that had kept a copy of
retrobjects-1.0.2-esug-runtime-installer.exe and
retrobjects-1.0.2-esug-development.zip could send it to me?

Thanks for your attention :)
Sébastien KIRCHE

Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: Retrobjects somewhere?

seki

Le 29 oct. 2012 à 23:36, Hernan Wilkinson a écrit :

> Hi Sebastian
>  I have it on my dropbox... I don't know how to make the directory public, but if you have a dropbox account send it to me and I'll share the directory

I would be very happy to study that "real world" application (there are so few complete ST applications available publicly)...
I have also a Dropbox. I send you a MP.

Thanks.
Sébastien Kirche