Riak Interface for Pharo Smalltalk

Runar Jordahl
I have published the first beta version of a Pharo Smalltalk interface
to Basho’s key-value database “Riak”:
http://blog.epigent.com/2011/03/riak-interface-for-pharo-smalltalk.html

Regards
Runar Jordahl
http://blog.epigent.com/

Re: Riak Interface for Pharo Smalltalk

Stéphane Ducasse
thanks

On Mar 14, 2011, at 10:59 PM, Runar Jordahl wrote:

> I have published the first beta version of a Pharo Smalltalk interface
> to Basho’s key-value database “Riak”:
> http://blog.epigent.com/2011/03/riak-interface-for-pharo-smalltalk.html
>
> Regards
> Runar Jordahl
> http://blog.epigent.com/

Re: Riak Interface for Pharo Smalltalk

Sven Van Caekenberghe

On 14 Mar 2011, at 22:59, Runar Jordahl wrote:

> I have published the first beta version of a Pharo Smalltalk interface
> to Basho’s key-value database “Riak”:
> http://blog.epigent.com/2011/03/riak-interface-for-pharo-smalltalk.html
>
> Regards
> Runar Jordahl
> http://blog.epigent.com/

Pretty cool!

Do you have anything to tell about performance ?
Are you satisfied ?

Sven

PS: It is also good to see that you are using Zinc HTTP Components ;-)

Re: Riak Interface for Pharo Smalltalk

Mariano Martinez Peck
You should update

http://book.pharo-project.org/book/PharoTools/

for both, zinc and riak binding

otherwise, people forget or never read this email

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 10:48 AM, Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]> wrote:

On 14 Mar 2011, at 22:59, Runar Jordahl wrote:

> I have published the first beta version of a Pharo Smalltalk interface
> to Basho’s key-value database “Riak”:
> http://blog.epigent.com/2011/03/riak-interface-for-pharo-smalltalk.html
>
> Regards
> Runar Jordahl
> http://blog.epigent.com/

Pretty cool!

Do you have anything to tell about performance ?
Are you satisfied ?

Sven

PS: It is also good to see that you are using Zinc HTTP Components ;-)

Re: Riak Interface for Pharo Smalltalk

Stéphane Ducasse
+1

On Mar 19, 2011, at 1:36 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> You should update
>
> http://book.pharo-project.org/book/PharoTools/
>
> for both, zinc and riak binding
>
> otherwise, people forget or never read this email
>
> On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 10:48 AM, Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On 14 Mar 2011, at 22:59, Runar Jordahl wrote:
>
> > I have published the first beta version of a Pharo Smalltalk interface
> > to Basho’s key-value database “Riak”:
> > http://blog.epigent.com/2011/03/riak-interface-for-pharo-smalltalk.html
> >
> > Regards
> > Runar Jordahl
> > http://blog.epigent.com/
>
> Pretty cool!
>
> Do you have anything to tell about performance ?
> Are you satisfied ?
>
> Sven
>
> PS: It is also good to see that you are using Zinc HTTP Components ;-)

Re: Riak Interface for Pharo Smalltalk

Mariano Martinez Peck
I can create a user for you. Just let me know.

Cheers

Mariano