Right-click with no selection causes walkback in System Browser

Right-click with no selection causes walkback in System Browser

Peter Goodall-4
Andy,

In the release candidate, while looking for a refresh menu item, I
right-clicked in the directory hierarchy pane in the System Browser.
Got the appended walkback. Also gave me some problem I couldn't
reproduce with the System cursor (Win XP). The walkback is
repeatable.

Dolphin XP is such a nice product!

--Regards,
  Peter Goodall

5:24:22 PM, Friday, 26 April 2002: 'No object selected'
TreeView(Object)>>error:
TreeView(IconicListAbstract)>>errorNoSelection
[] in TreeView(IconicListAbstract)>>selection
TreeView>>selectionIfNone:
TreeView(IconicListAbstract)>>selection
TreePresenter(SelectableItemsPresenter)>>selection
PackageSelector>>selectedFolder
PackageSelector>>queryCommand:
DelegatingCommandPolicy(CommandPolicy)>>queryCommand:ofTarget:
[] in DelegatingCommandPolicy(CommandPolicy)>>queryCommand:
OrderedCollection>>do:
DelegatingCommandPolicy(CommandPolicy)>>queryCommand:
CommandMenuItem>>queryAlong:
[] in Menu>>queryAllAlong:
Array(SequenceableCollection)>>from:to:keysAndValuesDo:
Array(SequenceableCollection)>>from:keysAndValuesDo:
Array(SequenceableCollection)>>keysAndValuesDo:
Menu>>queryAllAlong:
Menu>>queryAllFromView
TreeView(View)>>wmInitMenuPopup:wParam:lParam:
TreeView(View)>>dispatchMessage:wParam:lParam:
[] in InputState>>wndProc:message:wParam:lParam:cookie:
BlockClosure>>ifCurtailed:
ProcessorScheduler>>callback:evaluate:
InputState>>wndProc:message:wParam:lParam:cookie:
Menu>>showIn:position:
TreeView(View)>>trackContextMenu:
TreeView(View)>>wmContextMenu:wParam:lParam:
TreeView(View)>>dispatchMessage:wParam:lParam:
[] in InputState>>wndProc:message:wParam:lParam:cookie:
BlockClosure>>ifCurtailed:
ProcessorScheduler>>callback:evaluate:
InputState>>wndProc:message:wParam:lParam:cookie:
TreeView(View)>>sendMessage:wParam:lParam:
TreeView>>nmRClick:
TreeView(ControlView)>>nmNotify:
[] in TreeView>>nmNotify:
Array(SequenceableCollection)>>at:ifAbsent:
TreeView>>nmNotify:
ContainerView(View)>>wmNotify:wParam:lParam:
ContainerView(View)>>dispatchMessage:wParam:lParam:
[] in InputState>>wndProc:message:wParam:lParam:cookie:
BlockClosure>>ifCurtailed:
ProcessorScheduler>>callback:evaluate:
InputState>>wndProc:message:wParam:lParam:cookie:
TreeView(ControlView)>>defaultWindowProcessing:wParam:lParam:
TreeView(View)>>defaultWindowProcessing:
TreeView(View)>>onRightButtonPressed:
TreePresenter(Presenter)>>onRightButtonPressed:
TreeView(View)>>wmRButtonDown:wParam:lParam:

Re: Right-click with no selection causes walkback in System Browser

Blair McGlashan
"Peter Goodall" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> Andy,
>
> In the release candidate, while looking for a refresh menu item, I
> right-clicked in the directory hierarchy pane in the System Browser.
> Got the appended walkback. Also gave me some problem I couldn't
> reproduce with the System cursor (Win XP). The walkback is
> repeatable.

Thanks Peter. This has been fixed.

> Dolphin XP is such a nice product!

Thank you.