Right clicking often fails first time?

Tim Mackinnon
This has been bugging me for a long time - but its incredibly annoying that when you right click on a class, package, Iceberg entry - that the context menu doesn’t often appear. You have to click again (or remember to click first and then right click - even if the reverent item is already highlighted).

Why is this? Is it a bug worth reporting and seeing if it can be fixed (or is it just me? This is in 703, OSX High Sierra)

Tim

Re: Right clicking often fails first time?

Christopher Fuhrman-3
Since I read your email, I've noticed now that an image when opened ignores my first click (right or otherwise). Using the latest Pharo Launcher with Pharo 703 images in Windows Subsystem for Linux (Windows 10). It's very easy to just click again, so I never really noticed before. But it is mildly annoying.

At first I was thinking it was an XWindows focus problem (under Windows 10). My tests show that keyboard events go through (e.g., I can use the arrow keys to move selections around), but the first mouse-click is ignored.