Ring2

1 message Options

Ring2

tinchodias
Hello Pavel and all,

I wonder what's the best way to try Ring2 and maybe do some experiment on top of it. Is it ok if I load master branch of https://github.com/pavel-krivanek/Ring2 in Pharo 6.1? or should I load it in Pharo 7? I also see there are several branches in the repo.

I'd like to load as ring2 objects a specific Pharo version. More concretely, I wonder how to load all classes and methods in a commit on https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo. I guess the image bootstrap does that, no?

Thanks in advance,
Martín