Roasal: Putting a white background instead of a transparent one in word clouds

1 message Options

Roasal: Putting a white background instead of a transparent one in word clouds

Offray
Hi,

I have finally finished the first part of my visualization project of
political discourses on Twitter. You can see the details here:

http://mutabit.com/offray/static/blog/output/posts/visualizing-politicianspolitical-discourses-on-twitter.html

(As you can see Pharo was not used to extract the data, just to scrap
it, structure it and visualize it).

The politicians tag cloud look nice if the background is white, because
the png background is transparent, but if you share it on Twitter, the
black background makes the tag cloud invisible. I could use image
editing programs to change the background from transparent to white, but
I would like to know if there is a way to make that change inside
Pharo/Roasal.

Thanks for all your support in making this ideas possible.

Cheers,

Offray