Roassal 2 Stable: Problem browsing the source code of the examples

Roassal 2 Stable: Problem browsing the source code of the examples

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas-2
Hi,

We were at our usual data activism workshop, trying to visualize a tag
cloud some Tweets about the civic strike in Colombia. Is happening all
over Latin America, France, Hong Kong..., So would be nice to have a
broad overview over the noise created by social media. Anyway, we
installed the stable version of Roassal 2 over Pharo 7 and when trying
to browse the source code of any example in the example browser we got
the following error message when clicking on the Playground tab (nearby
to the canvas):

Instance of RBSequenceNode did not understand
#formattedCodeWithMaxLineLength:

This was a good opportunity to show other ways to approach to the code,
but I think is important to improve a smoother experience for newcomers,
including the ability to go from canvas to the source code in Roassal
examples browser.

Any clue about what is happening to the Roassal 2 Examples Browser?

Thanks,

Offray