Roassal RTSetEdgeAlpha not applied on line heads

Roassal RTSetEdgeAlpha not applied on line heads

Peter Uhnak
Hi,

RTSetEdgeAlpha doesn't work properly when applied on ArrowedLine. The line itself is correctly changed, but the arrow head remains in original color.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|v es|
v := RTView new.
es := RTEllipse new color: Color blue; elementsOn: #(1 2).
v addAll: es.
v add: (RTArrowedLine new color: Color purple; edgeFrom: es first to: es second).
RTHorizontalLineLayout new gapSize: 30; on: es.
es @ RTSetEdgeAlpha.
^ v

Re: Roassal RTSetEdgeAlpha not applied on line heads

abergel
Hi Peter!

This is now fixed! Well spotted!

This mailing list is the right place to post bugs. If bugs are difficult to fix, then I will enter it on the moose bug issue tracker for later.

Something that you probably know, but which is worth repeating: you are doing a wonderful job at spotting hidden bugs. All bugs found in Roassal are very important. Unfortunately, it may happen that we lost track of a bug. Feel free to bother us again.

Cheers,
Alexandre

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu