Roassal and Spy

1 message Options

Roassal and Spy

Alexandre Bergel-5
Dear Community,

The Smalltalk community is flourishing and the number of projects being developed is growing incredibly fast.
We are happy to see an increasing number of Roassal and Spy users. Fantastic projects are being built using these frameworks.
We have a very long list of todos to address many of your requests for improvement and bug fixes. Unfortunately, we have been time to time slow on addressing your request.

As you can imagine, our manpower to push Roassal and Spy is limited, although it has been regularly increasing over the last three years (and will continue to do so). We would like to deliver more. Much more. Our long-term goal is to deliver the platform for visualization. Yes, we are aiming at being _the_ platform, and not simply _a_ great platform. Soon we will have D3, Protoviz, Raphael and all their friends far behind. Attaining this goal takes time. We are looking for a way to speed our effort up. That is the reason of this email.

We are now making the public announcement for services provided by Object Profile, the company behind Roassal and Spy. We are selling engineering work and dedicated services.

Get in touch with us for more info.

Kind regards
The Object Profile crew
Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu