Roassal configuration missing Glamour dependency

Roassal configuration missing Glamour dependency

Daniel Lyons
I loaded Roassal2 from the Configuration Browser and it added some menu items, one of which produces a debug statement about GLMPager. The problem is easily remedied by installing Glamour. I suggest there is a missing dependency in ConfigurationOfRoassal2.

Daniel Lyons

Re: Roassal configuration missing Glamour dependency

stepharo
I think that roassal packaging is naive.
Roassal core should not depend from Glamour
and there should be a RoassalGlamour configuration

Stf
Le 14/12/14 07:21, Daniel Lyons a écrit :

> I loaded Roassal2 from the Configuration Browser and it added some menu items, one of which produces a debug statement about GLMPager. The problem is easily remedied by installing Glamour. I suggest there is a missing dependency in ConfigurationOfRoassal2.
>
> —
> Daniel Lyons

Re: Roassal configuration missing Glamour dependency

Daniel Lyons
It's worse than that anyway, now it's missing GTInspector. What package provides that class?