Roassal contest result

Alexandre Bergel-5
Dear Friends and Colleagues,

It is a great pleasure for me to announce the result of the 2014 Roassal contest organized by ObjectProfile.com
Certificates and the money awards were delivered during a ceremony held at the Esug conference, in Cambridge, UK.

This year we have two winners:

Roassal2 track:
“RTVoronyjBuilder” by Natalia Tymchuk
http://youtu.be/SlJptrlBbho

Roassal 3d track:
"Roassal City Layouts”, by Yuriy Tymchuk
http://youtu.be/CuimMwuZiGA

Other remarkable contributions:

"Navigate and visualize epidemiological models with the KendrickBrowser”, by Fabrice Atrevi
https://vimeo.com/103197416

"Explora Qualitas Corpus", by Leonel Merino
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eoSV7LdPac

The very same contest will be organized next year.

Cheers,
Alexandre on behalf of the Object Profile crew

Re: Roassal contest result

Leonel Merino
Congratulations to Natalia and Yuriy, indeed a great work !

—Leonel