Roassal different attachpoints each end of line

Roassal different attachpoints each end of line

Ben Coman
How feasible is it to get different attachpoints at each end of an edge?
This seems not possible at the moment since   RTAbstractLine only has
a single 'attachPoint' ivar.  Specifically I am wanting
from-end==>centre
and  to-end==>nearestEdge.

cheers -ben

Re: Roassal different attachpoints each end of line

Peter Uhnak
Unfortunately this attach points are needlessly complex as they were organically added and need some love/refactoring.

One thing you could try to do is to create a new attach point, that would delegate one end to one type of attach point (RTCenteredAttachPoint) and the other one to other one (RTShorterDistanceAttachPoint), or just copy/paste the code.

There is complexity if you want it to follow the shapes exactly, what kind of line it is, etc... as I said, refactoring needed. :)

Peter