Roassal examples

HilaireFernandes
|Other non working examples found in[1] with Moose 5.1:

- 1.1 Color blue trans <- unknown (should it be alpha: 0.5 ?)
- 2.1 all element are stacked at the same place

I did not test all.

[1] https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/31543901/AgileVisualization/Roassal/0104-Roassal.html

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu

Re: Roassal examples

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

Thanks for testing.

The book is developed on top of the latest Moose (that is version 6.0) so, perhaps some of the code will not work Moose 5.1. Could you check also with the latest Moose?

Cheers,
Doru

On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 2:56 PM, Hilaire <[hidden email]> wrote:
|Other non working examples found in[1] with Moose 5.1:

- 1.1 Color blue trans <- unknown (should it be alpha: 0.5 ?)
- 2.1 all element are stacked at the same place

I did not test all.

[1] https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/31543901/AgileVisualization/Roassal/0104-Roassal.html

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: Roassal examples

Peter Uhnak
On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 3:20 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for testing.

The book is developed on top of the latest Moose (that is version 6.0) so, perhaps some of the code will not work Moose 5.1. Could you check also with the latest Moose?

This is not entirely correct since it's been developed slowly starting last year, so there are known and unknown errors and old examples.

I proposed to address this during Camp Roassal at ESUG, but there was no time (and I completely forgot about it), but I think it still holds.

So at least the examples could be ran against the current Roassal.

Peter

Re: Roassal examples

HilaireFernandes
Le 28/07/2015 21:20, Tudor Girba a écrit :

> The book is developed on top of the latest Moose (that is version 6.0)
> so, perhaps some of

It is cool.
Indeed all the examples I reported worked with 6.0.

Thanks

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo