Roassal installation in Pharo 6.1 through the catalog?

Roassal installation in Pharo 6.1 through the catalog?

Hannes Hirzel
Hello

Installing Roassal in 6.1 through the catalog gives the message that
it has not been tested for installation in 6.0. See screen shot.

Is this the regular way to go for or is there a better installation script?

Regards
Hannes

Roassal_installation_in_Pharo6.1_Screenshot_2018-08-24.png (92K) Download Attachment

Re: Roassal installation in Pharo 6.1 through the catalog?

Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list
Hi!

Yes. If you find a way to tag the baseline for Pharo 6.1 and 7.0, then I will be happy to do so.

Alexandre