Roassal unbounded expandable

Nicolas Anquetil

hello,

I am trying to achieve something like
RTInteractionExample>>exampleExpandable but with several levels of
expansion: a node with nodes inside with nodes inside
and each container node can be "opened" (expanded) or closed.

Not sure how to do it and mainly how to resize all the ancestors of a
node when an inner node is expanded

imagine for example representing the pharo class hierarchy as a single
Object node, clicking on the node expand it and shows all its
subclasses inside, clicking on a subclass expands it, ...

Any suggestion ?

nicolas

--
Nicolas Anquetil
RMod team -- Inria Lille

Re: Roassal unbounded expandable

akevalion
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Roassal unbounded expandable

Nicolas Anquetil

hello Milton,

this looks great !
will look at the code to understand it

you are the man !

thanks

nicolas

On Tue, 2020-02-11 at 17:32 -0300, milton mamani wrote:

> Hi Nicolas,
>
> I have prepared a little example with Roassal3, let me know what you
> think
>

> El mar., 11 feb. 2020 a las 6:09, Nicolas Anquetil (<
> [hidden email]>) escribió:
> > hello,
> >
> > I am trying to achieve something like
> > RTInteractionExample>>exampleExpandable but with several levels of
> > expansion: a node with nodes inside with nodes inside
> > and each container node can be "opened" (expanded) or closed.
> >
> > Not sure how to do it and mainly how to resize all the ancestors of
> > node when an inner node is expanded
> >
> > imagine for example representing the pharo class hierarchy as a
> > single
> > Object node, clicking on the node expand it and shows all its
> > subclasses inside, clicking on a subclass expands it, ...
> >
> > Any suggestion ?
> >
> > nicolas

Nicolas Anquetil
RMod team -- Inria Lille

Re: Roassal unbounded expandable

Nicolas Anquetil

Milton,

this was great work, I could easily adapt it to my needs except for one
thing: I wanted to have a label on top of each box

And because the #labeled method is based on composite and the
container/children is also based on composite, I did not find how to do
it properly.

I managed something, but it breaks the animation and the positionning
of the elements.

Would you have a suggestion on how to do it nicely ?

thanks again