Roassal2: removing labelled edges leaves the label

Roassal2: removing labelled edges leaves the label

jfabry
Hi all,

I am encountering a regression in Roassal2: before when I had an arrowed line with a label and I removed that line, the label would also disappear. This is no longer the case. :-(

I tried to figure out how to fix it, but the RTEdge I get from the view does not seem to have any link to the label, so I cannot remove it by hand either. What can I do?

BTW: RTArrowwedLine ? Should that not be RTArrowedLine ?

More detailed code below:

“construction"

edge := (RTEdge from: efrom to: eto) model: trans name.
arrow := RTArrowwedLine new color: trans color.
arrow line width: 2.
arrow head width: 2.
arrow withOffsetIfMultiple.
view add: ( (edge + arrow) @ (RTLabelled new color: trans color; view: view; offsetOnEdge: 0.3)) .

“destruction”

(view edgeFromModel: trans name) remove

---> Save our in-boxes! http://emailcharter.org <---

Johan Fabry   -   http://pleiad.cl/~jfabry
PLEIAD lab  -  Computer Science Department (DCC)  -  University of Chile

Re: Roassal2: removing labelled edges leaves the label

Peter Uhnak
I don't know if this helps but I encountered what seems like a similar problem and that is when TRRemoveCallback is attached to CompositeShape it is not called and I have to work around it by attaching the callback to the CompositeShape's subshape.

Since RTLabelled uses it in such way I would suspect this to be the culprint.

Peter

On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 5:24 PM, Johan Fabry <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

abergel
Yes, this is exactly the problem. Thanks Peter!
I am working on this

Alexandre

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

Re: Roassal2: removing labelled edges leaves the label

jfabry

It works now, thanks, Alex !!