RoassalPdfExporter2

stepharo
hi alex

the baseline is wrong because it does not depend on roassal.
Then there is again this FuelMetalevel version that is around.

development should be better a baseline than this

development: spec
     "By convention the development branch should point to a fixed
version that is regularly updated and might contain unstable code.
     The name used by Metacello is only defined by the following pragma:"
     <symbolicVersion: #development >

     "For the development tag refer to a fixed version which you update
if you commit new code.
     Note that you can refer here to any other version name from this
configuration"
     spec for: #'common' version: 'dev'.

I can fix it if you give me access....

Re: RoassalPdfExporter2

abergel
> the baseline is wrong because it does not depend on roassal.

If Metacello handles well cycle, then why not to add a reference to Roassal.

I will try to have access to the repository. It is not mine.

Alexandre

> Then there is again this FuelMetalevel version that is around.
>
> development should be better a baseline than this
>
> development: spec
>    "By convention the development branch should point to a fixed version that is regularly updated and might contain unstable code.
>    The name used by Metacello is only defined by the following pragma:"
>    <symbolicVersion: #development >
>
>    "For the development tag refer to a fixed version which you update if you commit new code.
>    Note that you can refer here to any other version name from this configuration"
>    spec for: #'common' version: 'dev'.
>
> I can fix it if you give me access....
>
> Stef

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

Re: RoassalPdfExporter2

stepharo
Alex

Look at the difference between XMLSupport and XMLWriter, XMLParser.
Tell me if I should explain it.

We should avoid to mix ConfigurationAsProject and
ConfigurationAsDependencies.

But you tell me and I have no problem to fork my own. I will not spend
time to manage
a system that I cannot get clean.

Stef