Rosetta Code

Steffen Märcker
Hi,

some of you might have hear of Rosetta Code, a Wiki that presents
solutions to standard programming tasks in various languages. I figured
that in many categories no Smalltalk/Pharo solutions are shown. Maybe we
can contribute some pieces from time to time? I started with the following:

https://rosettacode.org/wiki/Tree_traversal#Smalltalk

Your comments are welcome.

Best, Steffen

Re: Rosetta Code

Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list
Superb! Thank you.

---- On Fri, 17 Apr 2020 05:31:00 -0400 Steffen Märcker_ <[hidden email]> wrote ----

Hi,

some of you might have hear of Rosetta Code, a Wiki that presents
solutions to standard programming tasks in various languages. I figured
that in many categories no Smalltalk/Pharo solutions are shown. Maybe we
can contribute some pieces from time to time? I started with the following:

https://rosettacode.org/wiki/Tree_traversal#Smalltalk

Your comments are welcome.

Best, Steffen

Re: Rosetta Code

Richard O'Keefe
I've tackled more than 600 of the RosettaCode problems in Smalltalk.
Unfortunately, this was done as exercises in developing my own Smalltalk
system.  If anyone would like to have a zip file to serve as a shortcut for
developing Pharo versions, you'd be very welcome.

On Fri, 17 Apr 2020 at 21:31, Steffen Märcker <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> some of you might have hear of Rosetta Code, a Wiki that presents
> solutions to standard programming tasks in various languages. I figured
> that in many categories no Smalltalk/Pharo solutions are shown. Maybe we
> can contribute some pieces from time to time? I started with the following:
>
> https://rosettacode.org/wiki/Tree_traversal#Smalltalk
>
> Your comments are welcome.
>
> Best, Steffen

Re: Rosetta Code

Steffen Märcker
Hi,

I'd be interested to see how youe approached these problems.

Best,
Steffen

Am .04.2020, 15:49 Uhr, schrieb Richard O'Keefe <[hidden email]>:

> I've tackled more than 600 of the RosettaCode problems in Smalltalk.
> Unfortunately, this was done as exercises in developing my own Smalltalk
> system.  If anyone would like to have a zip file to serve as a shortcut
> for
> developing Pharo versions, you'd be very welcome.
>
> On Fri, 17 Apr 2020 at 21:31, Steffen Märcker <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> some of you might have hear of Rosetta Code, a Wiki that presents
>> solutions to standard programming tasks in various languages. I figured
>> that in many categories no Smalltalk/Pharo solutions are shown. Maybe we
>> can contribute some pieces from time to time? I started with the
>> following:
>>
>> https://rosettacode.org/wiki/Tree_traversal#Smalltalk
>>
>> Your comments are welcome.
>>
>> Best, Steffen

Re: Rosetta Code

tbrunz
I am also very interested in your zip file!  Thank you for offering.

-t