Rubric architecture

1 message Options

Rubric architecture

Kasper Osterbye
Cheers,

Is there any documentation about the architecture of Rubric?

At the moment I feel like I am up to my ears in Editor, EditingModes, EditingStates, Areas, the occasional morphs, Paragraphs etc.

Besides, I am not even sure I should be looking at Rubric.

RubAbstractTextArea>>class comment:
"I am a re-implementation of TextMorph. I'm intended as a temporary solution. Soon, I will be replaced by, or integrated with, TxText, a beautiful new text toolkit.”

Editor>>class comment:
"New text editors.”

Hmm - since there is no dates in there, and Smalltalk is old,  “soon” or “new” is kind of hard to figure out.

Best,

Kasper