Running OEM XP Pro under a virtual machine

1 message Options

Running OEM XP Pro under a virtual machine

Robyn Ybarra

All tragedies are finished by a death, all comedies by a marriage.
It is not helpful to help a friend by putting coins in his pockets when he has got holes in his pockets.
All movements go too far.
He is not great who is not greatly good.
When I work fourteen hours a day, seven days a week, I get lucky.
Sudden glory is the passion which makes those grimaces called laughter.
Always be nice to bankers. Always be nice to pension fund managers. Always be nice to the media. In that order.
We want all our friends to tell us our bad qualities it is only the particular ass that does so whom we can't tolerate.
With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come. [Merchant Of Venice]
The city is recruited from the country.
Camp is a vision of the world in terms of style -- but a particular kind of style. It is love of the exaggerated.
Politeness is the slow poison of collaboration.
What's wrong with being a boring kind of guy?