Running Pharo under Ubuntu (Windows Subsystem for Linux)

Running Pharo under Ubuntu (Windows Subsystem for Linux)

Christopher Fuhrman-3
Thanks to Cyril who told me it was possible, I got Pharo 7 Unix running under the Ubuntu 18 that's part of Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) in Windows 10. It's not a VM VirtualBox.

I documented the install steps on my new blog that uses Jekyll and github pages, which actually took longer to set up than the Pharo under WSL :)

The Mesa install step on the blog might be useful for documenting how to get Pharo 7 to work in Ubuntu 18?

Re: Running Pharo under Ubuntu (Windows Subsystem for Linux)

eftomi
Excellent, thank you for putting together the how-to.

Tomaz