Running Pier Locally With or Without Bottom Line Menu

Running Pier Locally With or Without Bottom Line Menu

bprior

Is there a simple way to set up a Pier site so that the page bottom menu [New Session, Configure, Halos, etc] doesn't display itself until after login? I wish to do this when working on localhost, before the site deployment stage.

Thanks for your help.

Bruce Prior

Re: Running Pier Locally With or Without Bottom Line Menu

Lukas Renggli
Not out of the box, but you could remove the WAToolbarDecoration from
the Seaside configuration and tweak the Pier code to add it to the
root component if an admin logs in.

Lukas

On 5 October 2011 22:42, Bruce Prior <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is there a simple way to set up a Pier site so that the page bottom menu
> [New Session, Configure, Halos, etc] doesn't display itself until after
> login? I wish to do this when working on localhost, before the site
> deployment stage.
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Bruce Prior

Lukas Renggli