Running all tests in core 11065?

Simon Denier-3

Did someone manage to run all the tests in the latest core image
(11065, updated from 11053). I try to compare the state of tests
before/after some changes, but in both cases the test runner got stuck
around 1600 tests.

--
  Simon

Re: Running all tests in core 11065?

Stéphane Ducasse
I will check
Normally I run them each time I publish a change.
Now I do not remember.

Stef

On Dec 1, 2009, at 3:54 AM, Simon Denier wrote:

> Did someone manage to run all the tests in the latest core image
> (11065, updated from 11053). I try to compare the state of tests
> before/after some changes, but in both cases the test runner got stuck
> around 1600 tests.
>

> --
>  Simon

Re: Running all tests in core 11065?

simon I run the tests in 11067 and I got only two gofer red tests

Stef

On Dec 1, 2009, at 3:54 AM, Simon Denier wrote:

> Did someone manage to run all the tests in the latest core image
> (11065, updated from 11053). I try to compare the state of tests
> before/after some changes, but in both cases the test runner got stuck
> around 1600 tests.
>

> --
>  Simon

Re: Running all tests in core 11065?

Lukas Renggli
> simon I run the tests in 11067 and I got only two gofer red tests

I will fix these tests. They are stupid and depend on external sources
on the web.

Lukas

> Stef
>
> On Dec 1, 2009, at 3:54 AM, Simon Denier wrote:
>

>> Did someone manage to run all the tests in the latest core image
>> (11065, updated from 11053). I try to compare the state of tests
>> before/after some changes, but in both cases the test runner got stuck
>> around 1600 tests.
>>

>> --
>>  Simon

Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

On 1 déc. 2009, at 12:34, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> simon I run the tests in 11067 and I got only two gofer red tests

After picking up test packages, it appears that the class
GoferScenarioTest hangs my image: I assume this is because the server
is down and the timeout is very long.

> Stef
>
> On Dec 1, 2009, at 3:54 AM, Simon Denier wrote:
>

>> Did someone manage to run all the tests in the latest core image
>> (11065, updated from 11053). I try to compare the state of tests
>> before/after some changes, but in both cases the test runner got
>> stuck
>> around 1600 tests.
>>

>> --
>> Simon

  Simon

Re: Running all tests in core 11065?

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 4:43 AM, Simon Denier <[hidden email]> wrote:

On 1 déc. 2009, at 12:34, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> simon I run the tests in 11067 and I got only two gofer red tests

After picking up test packages, it appears that the class
GoferScenarioTest hangs my image: I assume this is because the server
is down and the timeout is very long.

I think all of the Pharo core tests should be able to run offline with a reasonable time.

> Stef
>
> On Dec 1, 2009, at 3:54 AM, Simon Denier wrote:
>

>> Did someone manage to run all the tests in the latest core image
>> (11065, updated from 11053). I try to compare the state of tests
>> before/after some changes, but in both cases the test runner got
>> stuck
>> around 1600 tests.
>>

>> --
>> Simon

 Simon

Re: Running all tests in core 11065?

Stéphane Ducasse
Yes lukas told me that as soon as he is coming back to bern he will fix that.
So considered it as fixed. Can you open a ticket?
Stef