Running as non-admin

Sean M-3
I'm running a laptop in non-admin mode. So I have to do installations in
admin mode, and then switch users. Thats fine, except the Dolphin installer
configures the working directory for the shortcuts to be that of the user
who installed the software (Administrator), which won't work for non-admin
users (Me).

Second, even after setting the working directory to be

%USERPROFILE%\My Documents\Dolphin Smalltalk 5.1

I still could not unlock the software. Get an "Accesss Denied" error after
the unlocking/compressing sources sequence

Re: Running as non-admin

KlausK
Hi Sean,

a simple, quick trick is in such cases to give yourself admin rights,
install the software and remove the rights.

Cheers
Klaus