Running the new IDE (Helios) on node.js

Nicolas Petton
Hi guys,

a quick screenshot to tell you that I got helios running on top of a server-side Amber app with node.js :) (I know sebastian will be happy!).
I used the wonderful node-webkit for that.

Cheers,
Nico

Re: Running the new IDE (Helios) on node.js

Clément Béra
Good job :)

2013/4/30 Manfred Kröhnert <[hidden email]>
Cool stuff :-)

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 8:20 PM, Darius Clarke <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thank you! :)

- Darius

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 11:03 AM, Nicolas Petton <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi guys,

a quick screenshot to tell you that I got helios running on top of a server-side Amber app with node.js :) (I know sebastian will be happy!).
I used the wonderful node-webkit for that.

Cheers,
Nico

Clément Béra
Mate Virtual Machine Engineer
Bâtiment B 40, avenue Halley 59650 Villeneuve d'Ascq

Re: Running the new IDE (Helios) on node.js

fstephany
Looks great !
Node-webkit can share the same javascript context beween windows, just saying... ;)