Runtime Application Tester

1 message Options

Runtime Application Tester

Ken G. Brown
vw791 Mac

Using the Runtime packaging tool, when I finish the Runtime Application Tester phase, the Tester UI is locked and I cannot end the test until I open Porcess Monitor and kill Runtime Packager. It stays in the process list somehow, but then the Tester buttons work again and I can get out.

What do I need to do to overcome this? It has been suggested to run the Runtime Packager at some lower priority than the UI but I am usure where best to do this and why it would be necessary.

Tips appreciated.
Ken G. Brown