Runtime Packager

Maarten Mostert-2
Hi,

When trying to make a deployement image I now manage to stripp and pass the first saving.

When starting up the second time I get.

Does anyone know where this hints to ?

I don't get an errorlog here so I have not a lot ideas where to search.

Best regards,

@+Maarten,

Re: Runtime Packager

Alan Knight-2
It likely means that you have an exception early in system startup, and the error you get is it trying to do something like bring up a debugger or write to stdout/err before the system is in a state to do so. Unfortunately, that makes it hard to debug.

If you use the debug console VM, and use the -o10s command-line option redirected to a file, then you will get a very very large file with effectively all message sends. Looking through that is not easy, but would probably give a good idea of where to look.

At 11:26 PM 2010-04-06, Maarten MOSTERT wrote:
Hi,

When trying to make a deployement image I now manage to stripp and pass the first saving.

When starting up the second time I get.

[]

Does anyone know where this hints to ?

I don't get an errorlog here so I have not a lot ideas where to search.

Best regards,

@+Maarten,

Alan Knight [|], Engineering Manager, Cincom Smalltalk
http://www.cincom.com/smalltalk

Re: Runtime Packager

Maarten Mostert-2
Thanks, ...I'll try to see what I can do with it.