Ryerson University, Toronto

Chris Cunnington
Last night was a meeting of the Toronto Smalltalk Users Group. It was
made clear to me that our host for the meetings (who wasn't there,
because we meet on a patio in summer) at Ryerson University, Dr. Joshua
Panar had chosen Pharo to introduce to his second year programming
students.

http://www.scs.ryerson.ca/~jpanar/

I pushed for Squeak and run over by Bob and Yanni. This is foul perfidy
on their part of which they have not heard the last.

It seems to me that a lot could be accomplished if somebody from the
Pharo executive could send Josh some sort of email of introduction. He
is in a position to do a lot for Pharo, and a single email from somebody
on your side would doubtlessly energize him a great deal. I think he'd
find that very encouraging. He's a very nice guy.

Chris

Re: Ryerson University, Toronto

Stéphane Ducasse

On Jul 13, 2010, at 5:21 PM, Chris Cunnington wrote:

> Last night was a meeting of the Toronto Smalltalk Users Group. It was made clear to me that our host for the meetings (who wasn't there, because we meet on a patio in summer) at Ryerson University, Dr. Joshua Panar had chosen Pharo to introduce to his second year programming students.
>
> http://www.scs.ryerson.ca/~jpanar/
>
> I pushed for Squeak and run over by Bob and Yanni. This is foul perfidy on their part of which they have not heard the last.
>
> It seems to me that a lot could be accomplished if somebody from the Pharo executive could send Josh some sort of email of introduction. He is in a position to do a lot for Pharo, and a single email from somebody on your side would doubtlessly energize him a great deal. I think he'd find that very encouraging. He's a very nice guy.

***Excellent***!
I will contact him
I converted all my lectures to powerpoint so that people can freely use them.
        http://stephane.ducasse.free.fr/Tmp/PowerPoint/