:) SIG talks about Pharo

Re: :) SIG talks about Pharo

SergeStinckwich
Quite old : may 2010. We should continue talking about Smalltalk &
Pharo on twitter ;-)

--
Serge Stinckwich
Matsuno Laboratory, Kyoto University, Japan (until 12/2011)
http://doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: :) SIG talks about Pharo

Ben Coman

Re: Twitter (was SIG talks about Pharo

Janko Mivšek
Hi guys,

Yes, posting on Twitter is very important and we can actually spread the
word about Smalltalk to other communities this way.

Hashtags are specially important. For instance if you hashtag your twit
as #smalltalk #web #design, you'll indirectly reach all three
communities, Design, Web and Smalltalk. #startup and #smalltalk will
reach startup community including investors :)

This can be seen from new followers usually comming from those
communities after such twit. I see that frequently from my posts on
@aidaweb http://twitter.com/aidaweb.

Best regards
Janko