[SIXX] feedback

1 message Options

[SIXX] feedback

Schwab,Wilhelm K

Masashi,

Thanks for adding support for Pharo!  So far, I have tried only the example from the workspace opened by the installation, but it was nice to see it work.  Your timing was perfect, because I just encountered my first need for a serializer on Pharo.

The download packaging and instructions are a little confusing.  Under Installation, you say to file in install.st.  The only mention of Pharo in the download section is next to the .sar file, which Pharo appears to load correctly.  If the .sar is the intended way to load it, it should be mentioned in the Installation section.

Thanks!

Bill